Leaving the Machine`
325C and 325C L Excavator [SEBU7441]
325C and 325C L Excavator Hydraulic System Oil Filter (Pilot) - Replace
325C and 325C L Excavator Boom/Stick/Bucket Combinations
322B, 322B L, 325B and 325B L Excavators Towing the Machine
322B, 322B L, 325B and 325B L Excavators Lubricant Viscosities - Fluids Recommendations
322B, 322B L, 325B and 325B L Excavators Operating Technique Information
322B, 322B L, 325B and 325B L Excavators Boom, Stick and Bucket Operation
322B, 322B L, 325B and 325B L Excavators Shipping the Machine
- Use the steps and the handholds when you dismount. When you dismount, face the machine and use both hands.
- Inspect the engine compartment for debris. Clean out any debris in order to avoid a fire hazard.
- Remove all flammable debris from the front bottom guard through the access doors in order to reduce a fire hazard. Discard the debris properly.
- Turn the key for the battery disconnect switch to the OFF position. When the machine is left for an extended period of one month or longer, you should remove the key. This will help to prevent a battery short circuit. Removing the key will also help to protect the battery from vandalism and from the current draw that is made by certain components.
- Lock all vandalism covers and all compartments.
Illustration 2 g00816211
- Remove the belt that holds the vandalism guards in place and remove the pin that holds the vandalism guards in place. Remove the vandalism guards from the storage area. The vandalism guards are located in the battery compartment.
Illustration 3 g00683466
- Install the vandalism guards on the front window and on the cab door. An identification number is stamped on each of the vandalism guards. Install the vandalism guards in the correct sequence. Use bolts (A) only for vandalism guard (3) and for vandalism guard (5).
Note: When you are storing the vandalism guards, make sure that you place the guards in the storage area in sequential order.
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Cylinder Drift - Check
312C Excavator Machine Systems Main Hydraulic Pump - Remove
W345B Series II Material Handler Hydraulic System Speed Reducer
3500B Engines for 5130B and 5230B Excavators E021 High Exhaust Temperature Derate
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Engine Performance - Test - Engine Speed
5230B Excavator Machine Electronic Control System Switches
312C Excavator Machine Systems Pilot Valve (Oil Manifold) - Remove
HDB Series and M1 Series Heavy Duty Brushless Alternators Rectifier - Test
H45/H45S, H50/H50S, 63/H63/H63S, 70/70S/H70/H70S, H90C/H90CS and 100/H100/H100S Hydraulic Hammers Tool Bushing (Upper) - Inspect/Replace - H90C/H90Cs and H100/H100s Only
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Relief Valve (Line) - Test and Adjust
305.5 Mini Hydraulic Excavator Travel Control
5230B Excavator Machine Electronic Control System Electronic Control Module (ECM)
M316C, M318C and M322C Excavators and M318C and M322C Material Handlers Lifting Capacities - M318C Excavator with a One-Piece Boom
5230B Excavator Hydraulic System Travel Parking Brake
H115/H115S, H120/H120CS, H130/H130S, H140/H140S, H160/H160S, H180/H180S, and H195 Hydraulic Hammers Approved Machines
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Cylinder Speed - Check
3500B Engines for 5130B and 5230B Excavators E039 Low Engine Oil Pressure Derate
3064 and 3066 Engines for Caterpillar Built Machines Engine Speed - Check
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Travel on Level Ground - Test
5230B Excavator Machine Systems Pilot Valve (Implement) - Remove
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Travel on Level Ground - Test - Optional Test
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Machine Drift on a Slope - Check
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Swing Speed and Overswing on Level Ground - Check
305 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator Hydraulic System Swing Speed and Swing Drift on a Slope - Check